Sharp And Defined
The front panel of Gamdias ARGUS M1 Mid Tower PC Gaming Case is a combination of black tempered glass and a pliable dark surface, separated by a sharp and distinct ARGB strip.
The ARGUS M1 supports system-wide ARGB to compatible motherboards with lighting synchronization that controls the ARGB strip and ARGB rimmed I/O port with a single push of a button.
Panoramic Tempered Glass
Gamdias ARGUS M1 Mid Tower PC Gaming Case uses the glass side panel, a 4mm tinted panoramic seamless tempered glass, to show off the inner beauty of your build in full.
The clearance is able to support VGA cards lengths up to 380mm and spacious mounting points for a 360/240/120mm radiator on the top or front.
- Type: Mid Tower
- Front Panel: I/O Front Panel with Rainbow Color Streaming Lighting
- Tempered Glass Panel: Left Tempered Glass Window
- Motherboard Support: E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Color: Black
- Weight: 6.79 kg / 14.97 lb
- Dimensions: 450 x 210 x 460 mm (LxWxH)
- Front Ports: I/O Front Panel with Rainbow Color Streaming Lighting and Independent Switch
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Radiator Support: Front:360 mm, 280mm, Rear:120 mm
- Fan Support: Top: 2 x 120mm, 2 x 140mm, Front: 3 x 120mm , 2 x 140mm, Rear: 1 x 120mm
- Drive Bays: 2 x 3.5″ or 2 x 2.5″(HDD Cage)/2 x 2.5″
- I/O Port: USB 2.0 x2, USB 3.0 x1, HD Audio x1, LED control x1, IO LED control x1
- Side Panel: Tempered Glass