Powerful Directed Airflow
Equipped with two CORSAIR 120mm AirGuide fans, utilizing anti-vortex vanes Corsair 4000D AirFlow Mid Tower ATX Casing concentrates on the airflow and enhance cooling.
Route your major cables through a single channel, with a roomy 25mm of space behind the motherboard for all of your cables, making a clean looking build easier than ever.
Extreme Cooling Potential
A spacious interior of Corsair 4000D AirFlow Mid Tower ATX Casing fits up to 6x 120mm or 4x 140mm cooling fans, along with multiple radiators including a 360mm in front and 280mm in the roof.
Front Panel I/O
The modern front panel I/O panel includes a USB 3.1 Type-C Port, USB 3.0 port, and a combination audio/microphone jack.
Vertical GPU Mount Ready
With included vertical PCIe slots and a screw mount for a CORSAIR PCI-Express 3.0 extension cable (sold separately) you can show off your GPU and keep it secure at the same time.
Easy Gliding Side Panel
Show off your high-profile components and RGB lighting with an easy slide-on, slide-off attach side panel method of Corsair 4000D AirFlow Mid Tower ATX Casing.
- Type: Mid Tower
- Front Panel: USB 3 port, USB Type C port, Audio and Mic Combo Port
- Tempered Glass Panel: Yes
- Motherboard Support: ATX and Micro ATX
- Color(s): Black
- Weight: 7.8kg
- Dimensions: 453mm x 230mm x 466mm
- Expansion Slots: 7+2 vertical
- Radiator Support: 120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, 360mm
- Fan Support: 6x 120mm or 4x 140mm cooling fans
Front: 3x 120mm or 2x 140 mm
Top: 2x 120mm or 2x 140 mm
Back: 1x 120mm
- Pre- Installed Fans: 2x Corsair 120mm AirGuide fans
- Drive Bays: 3.5in x2, 2.5in x2
- PSU: 180mm (220mm if HDD cage removed)
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 170mm
- Maximum Graphics Card Length: 360mm