80 PLUS Gold Efficiency
The efficiency reflects the unit’s ability to move power from the wall to your components. The higher a PSU’s efficiency is, the lower the total amount of power it needs to power your system. The V SFX Gold series has an 80 PLUS Gold efficiency rating, meaning it has a guaranteed typical efficiency of 90%.
Though the V SFX Gold was made for mini-ITX builds, it can actually be used for any ATX case as well. With the included SFX-to-ATX bracket, you can instantly convert this unit from an SFX to an ATX PSU. That makes Cooler Master V850 SFX GOLD Full Modular 850W 80 PLUS Gold Power Supply usuable to power systems ranging from as small as mini-ITX all the way up to E-ATX motherboards. Cooler Master’s motto is “Make It Yours” and with the V SFX Gold’s almost universal case compatibility, you can use this PSU to build just about any system you’d like.
Two of the main benefits of a mini-ITX build are the reduced size requirements and reduced noise. The main cause of noise in a PSU is usually the fan. The V SFX Gold uses a 92mm FDB fan so it’s extremely quiet. With its small size, high efficiency, and excellent heat dissipation, the overall noise is kept to an absolute minimum.
Full Modular Cabling
Not only does that mean a reduction in room for the power supply unit, but also for the accompanying cables. That’s why the V SFX Gold offers full-modular cabling. Cooler Master V850 SFX GOLD Full Modular 850W 80 PLUS Gold Power Supply uses the absolute bare minimum in space for cable management by using the absolute bare minimum in cables. Connect only the ones you need for your system to preserve as much room as possible, leading to both improved airflow and better presentation.
- Efficiency: (Approx.) 90% Typically
- Certification: 80 PLUS Gold
- Fan: Silent FDB 135mm
- MTBF: M/B 20+4 Pin Connector X 1| CPU 4+4 Pin X 2| PCI-E 6+2 Pin X 6| SATA X 9| 4 Pin Peripheral X 4| 4 Pin Floppy X 1
- Connector: 150 X 170 X 86mm / 5.9 X 6.7 X 3.4 Inch
- Dimension (L X B X H): Input Voltage 90-264Vac (Auto Range)| Input Current 10 – 5A| Input Frequency Range 60 – 50Hz
- Input: Input Voltage 90-264Vac (Auto Range)| Input Current 10 – 5A| Input Frequency Range 60 – 50Hz
- Output: 850W