HDRi sets you up for your best gaming experience by leveling the playing field. A built-in sensor of BenQ EX2780Q 144Hz 27 Inch QHD 2K Gaming Monitor detects ambient light levels and simultaneously assesses and adjusts on-screen images. Customized color performance, detail contrast, and image clarity deliver mind-blowing display.
Obsessed with Sound
EX2780Q is BenQ’s first gaming monitor with 2.1 channel sound — speakers and a 5W subwoofer. Until now, display audio was a runner up to stellar images.
The DSP Difference
The DSP chip of BenQ EX2780Q 144Hz 27 Inch QHD 2K Gaming Monitor lets you select the appropriate audio mode for the moment: Movie (Cinema), Music (Pop/Live), Game (Game), Dialog (Dialog/Vocal), or Party (Rock/Party).
treVolo Elevated Audio
Built-in treVolo speakers offer acoustic enjoyment and a desk clear of external speaker clutter. Stellar acoustics and five custom sound modes are tailored for ideal audio. Add in treble, mid-range, and bass balance for the best monitor audio you’ve ever experienced.
Eye-Care for You
BenQ’s industry-leading Eye-Care tech reduces eye strain, headaches, and fatigue while improving viewer comfort. See and feel the difference for yourself.
- Panel Type: IPS
- Screen Size: 27 Inch
- Display Type: LED backlight
- Resolution: (2560×1440) QHD
- Brightness: 400 nits
- Response Time: 5ms (GtG)
- Viewing Angle: 178/178
- Native Contrast(typ.): 1000:1
- DCR (Dynamic Contrast Ratio) (typ.): 20,000,000 : 1
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Color Support: 1.07 billion colors
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz
- HDMI: HDMI (v2.0)x2
- Display Port: DisplayPort (v1.4)x1
- USB Port(s): USB Type-C: Yes (DP Alt mode, Data)
- Audio Jack: Yes
- Color Temperature Selection: Reddish/Normal/Bluish/User mode
- Speakers: 2W x 2
- Low Blue Light: Yes
- Flicker Free: Yes
- Free Sync Support: Yes
- Brightness Intelligence Plus (B.I.+): Yes
- Power Type: Built-in: 90 – 264V
- Power Consumption (on mode.): 70W
- Power Consumption (based on Energy Star): 30W
- Dimension: 614×459.65×196 mm
- Weight: 5.93 kg
- Tilt: -5˚ – 20˚