Primed to perform.
Configured for your business
Packed with business-friendly features and power, ASUS ExpertBook B1 is the ideal choice for ambitious firms and inspirational educational institutions. With a compact design, a bright, clear 15.6-inch display for vibrant visuals, plus impressive performance, enterprise-level security, military-grade durability, and extensive connectivity, ExpertBook B1 is the perfect portable partner to empower your business.
Designed with a 15.6-inch NanoEdge display and 178° wide view, ExpertBook B1 is primed to empower productivity, in or out of the office.
ExpertBook B1 is powered by an up to 12th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor. It also features up to 48 GB RAM and an up to 2 TB PCI Express® (PCIe®) SSD — so it’s ready for your everyday business tasks.
Engineered with robust features that include face login, a fingerprint sensor, a Kensington lock slot1, a physical webcam shield, and TPM 2.02 security, ExpertBook B1 delivers security that’s fit for business — offering serious safety and protection for your premium device and priceless data.
ExpertBook B1 meets the industry-leading MIL-STD 810H US military standard3 — in addition to undergoing extensive and stringent in-house testing, offering the assurance of exceptional protection wherever you go.
With a 15.6-inch, NanoEdge display, and 178° wide viewing angle, ExpertBook B1 enables superb viewing experiences for every scenario. The NanoEdge display keeps ExpertBook B1 compact so you can simply slip ExpertBook B1 into your backpack, and you’ll be ready for a full day of performance anywhere.
Great all-around performance
Enjoy heavy-duty performance on ExpertBook B1, with an advanced 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processor, delivering the powerful performance you need to get the job done. Coupled with up to 48 GB memory and capacious storage, Expertbook B1 is the business laptop that equips you for even the most intensive work and ensures quick access to the content you need. It’s also primed for non-stop connectivity, with congestion-busting WiFi 6E for speedy stable connection.
Windows 11 Pro
Intel® i5 Core™ processor
M.2 NVMe PCIe® Gen 4 SSD
With extensive and robust security features, ExpertBook B1 is the ultimate personal guard for your confidential files.
ExpertBook B1 has built-in biometric security, with a fingerprint sensor1 for easy access. So, just tap the button to log in — no difficult-to-remember passwords or PIN required!
A discrete TPM 2.02 chip securely stores authentication information used by software, such as passwords or encryption keys, to protect important data and transactions. Your details remain encrypted, virtually eliminating the risk of leaks through hacking.
Speedy and secure facial login with IR camera4, allowing you to get to work without lifting a finger.
Webcam privacy shield
A physical cover obscures ExpertBook B1’s webcam for an assurance of instant privacy when it’s not in use.
ExpertBook B1 is loaded with I/O ports for productivity enhancement. These include USB Type-A, USB Type-C, and an HDMI output, plus wired network connectivity with a unique MAC address for easy device management.
USB 2.0 Type-A
Kensington nano lock
Audio combo jack
USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C (CBA)
USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C (CGA)
USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C
Simplify your business processes
Management is made easier with ASUS ExpertBook laptops, with the ASUS Business Manager management solutions5 helping to streamline routine tasks. This allows IT staff to remotely control and manage company assets, saving your organization time and money.
Maximum support, minimal effort
Sustaining an incredible future
- ExpertBook B1 refers to the SKUs of ExpertBook B1 (B1502, 12th Gen Intel) with TCO 9.0 certification.
- The fingerprint sensor is optional.
- ExpertBook B1 has firmware-based TPM 2.0 onboard, with a discrete TPM chip also available as an option.
- The testing regime includes the requirements of both military-grade standards and ASUS quality tests, and varies depending on device. MIL-STD-810 testing is conducted on selected ASUS products only. Note that the MIL-STD-810 testing helps to ensure the quality of ASUS products but does not indicate a particular fitness for military use. The test is performed under laboratory conditions. Any damage caused by attempts to replicate these test conditions would be considered accidental, and would not be covered by the standard ASUS warranty. Additional coverage is available with ASUS Premium Care.
- IR camera is optional.
- ASUS management solutions include ASUS Control Center and ASUS Business Manager platform. ASUS Control Center is optional and its availability varies according to country. Please check with your local ASUS retailer for details.
- ASUS Service Package options include: 24×7 support; MyASUS app; Three-year international warranty; Pick up & return service; Onsite service; Next business day onsite response; Accidental damage protection; Defective HDD retention. Service and warranty coverage may vary depending on country and territory. Service may not be available in all markets. We recommend that you check with your local retailers to confirm the options available.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
IPS stands for in-plane switching, a type of LED (a form of LCD) display panel technology.
Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Product specifications may differ from country to country. We recommend that you check with your local dealers for the specifications of the products available in your country. Colors of products may not be perfectly accurate due to variations caused by photography and monitor settings.Due to photographic variables and conditions, actual product appearance may differ from images shown on this site.Although we endeavor to present the most accurate and comprehensive information at the time of publication, we reserve the right to make changes without prior notice.
* Result from Mobile Mark 2014 office productivity.
* The testing regimen includes the requirements of both military-grade standards and ASUS quality tests, and varies depending on device. MIL-STD-810 testing is conducted on selected ASUS products only. These tests do not demonstrate fitness for military use, or adherence to US Department of Defense (DoD) contract requirements. Similarly, the test results should not be considered an indication or guarantee of future performance under the specified test conditions. Damage occurring under these test conditions – or any attempt to replicate them – would be considered accidental, and would not be covered by the standard ASUS warranty. Additional coverage is available with ASUS Premium Care.
Built-in array microphone
With privacy shutter
1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C support power delivery
1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C support display / power delivery