Blade Shaped Front Panel
The blade shaped ARGB front panel of Antec DP501 Mid-Tower Gaming Case cuts a way out for the gaming world. Mesh design provides better systematic flow.
Inbuilt LED Controller
You connect the 3-pin module with the motherboard for 16. 8 million custom colors.
Ultimate Thermal Performance
Antec DP501 Mid-Tower Gaming Case supports up to 6 LED Case fans.
High Water-Cooling Capability
It has ample room for both AIO and custom loop configurations.
Led mode I/O button
Antec DP501 Mid-Tower Gaming Case controls the colors and modes of inbuilt LED strips and other ARGB components.
- Type: Mid-tower
- Motherboard Support: ATX, Micro-ATX, ITX
- Color(s): Black , White
- Net Weight 5.57 kgs
- Gross Weight 6.4 kgs
- Dimensions: 443mm x 210mm x 484mm(DxWxH)
- Front Ports: USB3.0 x 2, MIC/AUDIO(HD), Power, Reset, Mode
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Fan Support: Front: 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm
Top: 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm
Rear: 1 x 120mm
- Pre- Installed Fans: 1 x 120mm in Rear
- Drive Bays: 5.25″: 0, 3.5″: 2, 2.5″: 4
- CPU Cooler Support: Up to 165 mm