Endurance to Match Your Own
The shape of the Amazfit T-Rex Pro is tough and solid with distinct angles. Having passed 15 military-grade tests, the watch can battle with you through hot deserts, humid rainforests and polar glaciers. Witness endurance that braves the elements with ease.
Toughness from the Inside Out
The Amazfit T-Rex Pro is a titanic combination of practicality, strength and comfort.
YOUR PARTNER IN EXPLORATION
Hit the Road, and Face Whatever Comes The Amazfit T-Rex Pro is high-level exploration partner, supporting four Global Navigation Satellite Systems, 10 ATM water-resistance, a blood-oxygen saturation measurement system, a weather tracker, a sunrise and sunset monitor, a current moon phase display, a compass and barometric altimeter, ultra-long 18-day battery life with typical use, and over 100 different sports modes.
Ride the Tide and Make a Splash
With a 10 ATM grade, the Amazfit T-Rex Pro is water-resistant to a depth of up to 100 meters, so you can surf, swim, or explore the mysterious underwater world together.
Ascend Safely with Blood-oxygen Saturation Measurement
In high-altitude areas, every meter you travel upward comes with greater challenges. The Amazfit T-Rex Pro will therefore alert you whenever it detects that you experience major altitude changes, and prompt you to take the blood-oxygen saturation test. This test can also be taken whenever you feel uncomfortable, in order to better protect your body.
Exercise to the Fullest and Track Your Every Move
The Amazfit T-Rex Pro features over 100 sports modes, and can be used to monitor critical data such as workout heart rate, distance traveled, movement speed, and calories burned in real time for most sports modes, to help you track and improve your athletic performance.
Keep Your Progress Ticking with Heart Rate Monitoring
The Amazfit T-Rex Pro offers 24-hour heart rate monitoring, and is able to provide instant alerts for high heart rate. Heart health is a top priority, and so your Amazfit T-Rex Pro tracks it at all times, and can also record your heart rate variability (HRV) throughout the day, to monitor your stress level. Learning to relax is the first step in protecting your health.
Get Personalized Evaluations with PAI
PAI is a health assessment system that uses an algorithm to transform complex information such as heart rate, activity duration, and other health data into a single numerical value unique to each user. The PAI health assessment system supports most workout modes, regardless of time or location, and in addition, also creates a customized health evaluation for each user to offer a personalized user experience.
Understand Your Rest with Sleep Quality Monitoring
Sleep quality is essential to health, and so the Amazfit T-Rex Pro serves as your personal sleep assistant. The watch can recognize different sleep states – such as the light, deep and REM sleep stages, as well as daytime naps, and monitors any potential breathing problems during your sleep.
Your Ultimate Personal Assistant
The Amazfit T-Rex Pro notifies you of any incoming text messages or calls, scheduled alarms and events, to prevent you from missing any important information. It can also easily control music playback on your mobile phone via Bluetooth, so that you can enjoy your favorite playlists on-the-go.
100+ Sports Modes:
- Running & Walking: Outdoor running, Walking, Treadmill, Trail running, Race walking, Indoor walking
- Cycling: Outdoor cycling, Indoor cycling, Mountain biking, BMX
- Swimming: Open water swimming, Pool swimming
- Outdoor Sports: Hunting, Climbing, Fishing, Hiking, Skateboarding, Roller skating, Rock climbing, Orienteering, Parkour
- Indoor Sports: HIIT, Core training, Rowing machine, Mixed aerobics, Strength training, Stretching, Stair-climbing machine, Pilates, Flexibility training, Indoor fitness, Stair stepper, Step training, Gymnastics, Elliptical, Yoga, Free training, Aerobics, Group calisthenics, Body combat, Cross-training
- Dance: Ballet, Belly dance, Square dance, Street dance, Ballroom dance, Dance, Zumba, Latin dance, Jazz dance
- Combat Sports: Fencing, Karate, Boxing, Judo, Wrestling, Tai Chi, Muay Thai, Taekwondo, Martial arts, Kickboxing
- Ball Sports: Cricket, Baseball, Bowling, Squash, Rugby, Basketball, Softball, Gateball, Volleyball, Table tennis, Hockey, Handball, Badminton, Soccer, Beach soccer, Beach volleyball
- Water Sports: Surfing, Sailing, Kite surfing, Outdoor boating, Paddleboarding, Drifting
- Winter Sports: Curling, Snowboarding, Downhill skiing, Outdoor skating, Skiing, Indoor skating, Cross-country skiing, Bobsleigh and tobogganing, Sledding, Ski orienteering, Biathlon
- Leisure Sports: Hula hoop, Frisbee, Darts, Kite flying, Tug of war, Shuttlecock kicking
- Others: Archery, Equestrianism, Stair climbing, Jumping rope, Driving